You've no doubt heard the news: Atlassian, as of February 2, 2021, is no longer selling new Server licenses. In light of this, Addteq has partnered with Express Computer to conduct this webinar which will get together with experts from SoftwarePlant, ALM Works, iDalko to give insights into what the sunsetting of Atlassian Server products means for Atlassian, its customers, and the Atlassian community.
The experts will be discussing how this cloud-first focus opens doors to new possibilities for collaboration while raising and addressing important questions that require careful consideration. Is now the time to fully move to the Cloud? Could Data Center or a hybrid model be the right option? How will your apps be affected? Together, the experts will answer your most burning questions in a live environment from migration strategies to Atlassian licensing and everything in between.
- What does the future look like with Cloud first Approach? new possibilities and challenges
- How does the announcement impact plugins ecosystem? And how will your apps be affected?
- Advice from an expert on a strategy for long term success
- How to plan for migration of existing plugins
- Will try to answer burning questions which are on top of your mind while you plan to migrate
Business Development Lead
Business Unit Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Product Manager – Codefactori, Addteq